Deepgram builds super technical products with Speech A.I. and now we're chomping at the bit to build a choice human interface. We need that special someone who LOVES building frontends. Someone that gets all hyped and motivated by defining new ways for humans to touch audio products. We don't have that ... yet.
We've built end-to-end deep learning systems that continuously get better over time and regularly trounce Google's speech-to-text accuracy. Those systems are able to serve tens of thousands of hours per wall clock hour. Our search and topic classification is unbelievably fast and good. Our data skills, insights, and tools are pretty dang alright too.
But we need a good front end engineer.
If you know someone that:
- can work with an amazing product designer
- has an eye and feel for UX
- cares about how users feel and interact
- can organize and code well in React
- knows how to use a backend
- wants to take over the world with Speech A.I.
- wants to quit or doesn't have the desire to work at a Big Tech Co
- wants to kick ass in a super promising early stage startup
- wants to own entire frontend and product decisions
Then DEFINITELY send them our way.